Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blog Candy Opportunity

WOW! I can't believe it has been so long since I posted to my blog. Where has the time gone? It has really been busy and full of too much to do in too little time. I have been stamping some, but not as much as I want to.

I have been doing a scrapbook activity on Tuesday's at the health campus where I volunteer and it has been fun. We have been creating paper bag books, most of the residents seem to enjoy it. Next I am going to create a squashbook for them and let them decorate it.

Okay, now for the blog candy opportunity. Debbie x is celebrating her 1 year Blogversay. Passion For Crafts is her blog. Follow this link http://passionforcrafts.blogspot.com/2009/04/blogoversary-candy.html to sign up for the blog candy.

Good luck to all.

No comments: